First Strategy International, a leading brand in developing the theory and practice of leadership and professional strategies in Partnership with Asset Africa Institute Kenya and the IE Madrid, Spain is pleased to invite you/your organization to participate in our August/September special management Capacity Building Workshop.
The Workshop is scheduled as follows:
|August||Strategic Planning and Implementation Master Class||28-31||Lagos||350USD|
|September||Work Ethics, Efficiency and Performance Improvement||02-06||Lagos||350USD|
First Strategy International, have continually shown unbridled commitment in organising inspiring and impactful workshops and trainings for the private and public sector; from Abuja to New York, Nairobi to Dubai, UK, Paris, Johannesburg etc, we have been consistent at providing interactive and experiential Master Class that engages participants in designing solutions that raise the bar for performance and innovation in their unique context.
At the end of these dual workshops, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the vision, mission, goals and objectives of organization;
- Conduct environmental analysis;
- Explain the importance of strategic planning
- Evaluate the strategic plans of organization
- Identify strategic planning issues in order to develop a unique competitive advantage
- Identify evolving strategic patterns and generate ideas on how they can be applied to your organization
- Determine the best approach to effectively implement your strategic planning
Furthermore, they will be able to:
- Discuss the concept of work ethics and organizational productivity
- Identify factors affecting employees‘ attitude to work
- Highlight attitudinal changes needed in the work place
- Discuss strategies in managing employees’ for higher productivity
- Set performance targets
- Maintain accurate records of their performance;
- Develop appropriate work attitudes;
- Identify measures for sustained performance; and
- Discuss the role of ICT in performance improvement.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- CEOs and Chief Executives of Government MDAs
- Civil Service, Public Service and Parastatals
- Senior Officers and Directorate level staff of MDAs
- Senior Admin Officers of Federal Government Ministries.
- Special Assistants, Personal Assistants & Aides to Senior Government
- Leadership of Committees of legislative bodies
- Senior Officers of MDAs etc.
- Treasury Managers, Treasury Executives, Asset-Liability Managers, Portfolio Managers
- Managers of Government owned businesses/organizations
PARTICIPATION FEE: $350 (Three Hundred and Fifty US Dollars)
The course fees cover tuition with all course materials in softcopies, training pack, refreshment (lunch and tea breaks) certificate of completion, working visits.
For participation and enquiries, please reach the undersigned on the following contacts; workshop@localhost +2348037478294, +2348119740015